Monday, December 13, 2010

are you getting that i suck at titles yet?

This is probably the strangest outfit I have worn in a while, mostly because it is insanely mismatched, and contained slight references to a number of things, if-I-do-say-so-myself (one thought there, I know its not meant to have the dashes, I am not grammatically confused...I hope). Anyways, It reminded me of the J.W. Anderson SS11 collection, in the pattern of my skirt, which looks EXACTLY (ahem mostly-sorta-kinda) like the pattern in this outfit:




and then the boots, well, I may be ever so slightly embarrassed to own fake uggs, but these were 20 bucks and I was pretending they were like the Chanel FW10/11 ones, which would certainly have been more convincing if they were covered in shaggy fur...maybe thats a good DIY project? Anyways, sorry the pictures are so...down-to-earth (theres that hyphen thing!), or maybe crappy is the right word. I actually like the second one though.
Turtleneck from Old Navy, skirt from Thai market, boots from target, vintage belt.

No comments: