Tuesday, December 7, 2010

from vietnam

It's been forreeevver since my last post. Sorry about that... a quick recap of my last month or so:
-I went to Vietnam for Thanksgiving vacation, during which I shopped excessively
-I am about to take all my finals
-I am seriously dreaming about how awesome my trip to America in a few weeks will be

And that is all. My life is so dull...except for the whole international vacations thingy. I bought a few things in Vietnam, like this absolutely adorable fish shaped purse and my mom got me this silk dressing gown that makes me feel like a batty old former movie star. It goes surprisingly well with regular clothes. I pretty much wore this or variations of this outfit the whole trip, which I am of course not ashamed to admit... :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUSSS UPDATE! AHHHHH! I am so excited for America! Ahhhhhh! I am going to see EMMA BRODER! Possibly one of the best people ever. AND she update her blog, and has a fish purse.... Awesomeness :)


Kaz

Sinead said...

I love love love your fabulous fish purse. Also I cannot freaking wait!!!! (Pardon my crude/immature language)