Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BLAM!!

This is an outfit post like no other!! Ok, not really. It's just that its three outfits in one post, so ya know...

This is what I wore out to dinner on Sunday night, so like 4 days ago. Those boots! They are my moms, and since she is letting me break them in, I have been wearing them constantly. The only objectionable thing about them is the little metal decal things. I am not a big fan of studs, and these are approaching that sort of thing. But the quality and shape of them is great.

Ralph Lauren polo shirt: thrifted; leggings: Nordstrom; bag: Thailand (a market)

I wore this today because it was "Halloween", meaning the closest school day to Halloween, so we were supposed to dress up. And I dressed up as a hipster. Which is kinda how I always dress, so that may be why no one believed me when I said I was dressed up. I had ironic glasses though!

same shirt; Levi's jeans

I wore this yesterday. I think I wore the exact same thing a few weeks ago, but I didn't post it then. Pardon the awkward pictures lately, this is what happens when I prefer the iPhone camera to my real camera (with tripod) so all the pictures require a mirror or some sort of balancing act with me trying to get into the shot and simultaneously take an actual picture. And no, of course no one else wants to take the pictures for me, no one is that helpful.
shirt: Nordstrom; dress: Anthropoligie; tights: Nordstrom
detail of the tights
Dress/shirt detail. I am a sucker for ruffles, especially in this gunmetal grey color.

And finally, this is what I wore on Monday, cause I did a shit-ton of laundry on Sunday and EVERYTHING was clean, including this dry-clean only skirt, which reminds me of both goth-ness and cutesy schoolgirls at the same time. I don't fully understand my fascination with frilly ridiculous skirts, but as long as its balanced out, its so much fun to wear things like this.
t-shirt: the Gap; skirt: Forever 21; tights: the Gap
THOSE BOOTS :)

3 comments:

Someone Like You said...

cute emma!

Gingerbits said...

I love the way you mixed the frilly anthro dress with the rustic looking nordstroms shirt!

Kaz said...

You should update your blog at some point