Sunday, October 24, 2010

i wanna live in greenland...

Or Iceland. I don't exactly confuse the two, but in my mind they are equally cool. I might think differently if I actually lived in Greenland and shoveled snow every day and skied into town. Am I stereotyping here? There probably isn't much fashion in Greenland, its all parkas and boots. But you never know.

Its really quite sad, lately I want to be anywhere but here. Maybe because here I have mountains of homework and laundry (this is seriously the bane of my existence, why can't we just get a live in maid? EVERYONE else at my school has them) and the weather is dismal: hot and humid and never cold or rainy enough. My hair is like an afro guys, which is actually a hilarious image, since my hair is like two feet long. Like the Topshop Unique show!

This entire weekend I have been sitting around my house and wearing only pjs. I even took pictures of them. Look, they have fancy effects!!! Ok, only the second one, but it was so boring on its own... And sorry to do the whole taking-a-picture-in-front-of-a-mirror thing, It was just there and THAT IS MY NEW IPHONE ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!! Sorry, vapid teenager moment.

t-shirt: the Gap; pj pants: anthropoligie, fake glasses (yes I am one of those people who wears fake glasses sometimes. hate on me if you will.)
Dramatic lighting; angsty pose! (Orchestra music in the background!!) Hell yes! Sweater: Nordstrom (kids section, I don't even know how to defend that, I'm 5'8") tank top: also Nordstrom; pj pants: Jockey.

And what I have been doing is hanging stuff up on my wall. I only moved in what, three months ago? Hahahah, at least I'm doing it now.

Only the frameless stuff is up now, but I am gonna fill in the rest later. We have concrete walls, so everything will have to be stuck up with plasticky something.

All the framed things, plus a few more postcards, plus the sticky wall thing trash. Any idea how to stick a quilt to a concrete wall? Its a dilemma.

No comments: