Thursday, October 14, 2010

how i spend my time

Sitting on my kitchen floor eating cereal. What else is there to life? In lounge clothes :) Nike shorts, Nordstrom cardigan, Calvin Klein tank top.



This is what I wore to school yesterday. The skirt is just so amazingly poufy, its ridiculous. the tank top is really pretty on the back, but sorta plain on the front. It has the unfortunate effect of making me look like a wrestler. I had to wear the cardigan to school cause we have a dress code :( I wore it with flats (my sperrys) but I am sooo excited about these shoes! I got them for the winter formal at my school, but I know I won't be able to wait to wear them out, so I'm already thinking of what I can wear them with. The only problem is that they are peep-toed, and I have freakishly long toes. I'll post a better picture soon, they look kinda weird in this one.

All I feel like doing lately is watching Amile and drinking affogatos. I have never even had one, so I'm not sure why I would want one, but they suit my mood for some reason. I'll just have to settle for chai lattes. And no Amile.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I REALLY LIKE THAT SECOND PICTURE.

Emma said...

thanks dearie!