Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i got nothin' to say.

Seriously. Sometimes I question the validity of me having a fashion blog. I don't take fashion risks, or set trends. I don't take amazing street style pictures or have interesting opinions on runway shows. But I like fashion nonetheless, so I guess I'm just as entitled to a fashion blog as anyone. That being said, I have nothing to report. Well, thats not exactly true.

I took some pictures with my film camera recently, I think they were color, but I don't remember. I am excited to get them developed, which will occur as soon as I figure out how to say that in Chinese.

My hair is driving me crazy. I have split ends like nobody's business, and my bangs have grown out alarmingly quickly to be this lump on my face, which needs some sort of shaping/trimming. I am just scared to get a haircut in Taiwan cause I might be like "take off an inch" and they cut it all off! I have ridiculously long hair at the moment, and I'm thinking I'll tone it down a bit so I don't look like a crazy old lady. I've just gotta layer it more. Or chop it all off. I am torn between those.

And...that is all. Time for European history homework.

Thanks if you got to the end of this!

4 comments:

Kaiyuh Rose said...

Hey there love.

Just the fact that you care enough to assert your fashion opinions and words to the world makes this an interesting blog, to me anyways.
Regarding hair: I chopped mine off and loved it, but I did miss my long hair. Now that it's growing back I'm very happy, but say don't go uber short unless you REALLY want to. If that's the case, go for it.

The facts are these... said...

On the hair issue, I love your hair on the long side, but I'm sure you could pull off a cropped look as well! You are chic just by being yourself, Emma! But mostly I just wanted you to know that I really love the new (or at least new to me, as I tend to be unobservant) FLMirror logo. It's super stylish.

Also, have you seen the Erdem show from Fashion Week? It is truly a thing of beauty.

Miss you!

Rebecca

Emma said...

Thanks Kai, good advice as always :)I have gotta use one of those programs where you photoshop your face onto different hairstyles.
And thanks to you as well Rebecca. The header is a recent addition, the old one was getting a bit too... frivolous? But I guess whats more frivolous than a bunch of little doll things? Erdem was amazing! I love most of their shows and this one was more awesomeness! They make florals so sophisticated!

Laureen L said...

apologies for stalking your whole blog HAHA
you are definitely entitled to a fashion blog dear
i would love to see you with semi short hair!!!!!