Sunday, September 19, 2010

the nightmarket

Kendra drinking this tea that comes in a liter cup...strange?

Me eating this thing that is strawberries on a stick coated in sugar. Yum. Iris wants some, you can tell.

I went to the night market this weekend, which was very interesting. Its a very Taiwanese thing, but also a very new and modernized thing. Its basically like all these stalls and cheap clothing and interesting food. We took sticky-pics, these little pictures with little hearts and sparkles on them. VERY Asian. Anyways, thought I would post these.

3 comments:

KAZ said...

Can Sinead and I replace those chicks? I thought you might wanna know that we were talking about you yesterday.....

Emma said...

aw, i feel so loved! and ill tell them you want to replace them :)

KAZ said...

You should, cause you are!! I MISS YOU SO FREAKING MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.