Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some people just don't get me...


shirt from Urban Outfitters, skirt and tights from Nordstrom, Hunter wellies.

So today I went out for a few hours with my sister then my friends around our neighborhood. I woke up at 11 and left at around 11:10, so I think its impressive that I even managed to look presentable when i went out. Lately I have been wearing lots of mismatching colors and ridiculous patterns. I have been asked if i do this on purpose, but I actually don't. I have been more focusing on shape and fit of clothes than the colors being all matching. Its weird to me when a color repeats itself more than two times in an outfit. So SOMEONE *cough cough jane cough* told me that my outfit did not match at all, plus a whole heap of other drivel that I ignored while eating a rice triangle wrong. She pointed this out too. So now I am going to be wearing EVEN MORE mismatching colors and patterns to annoy you dearie. Just you wait.
Also, apparently nobody wears wellies in Taiwan. This concerns me, cause it rains ALL THE TIME. Do people just let their feet get wet? Maybe if I wear mine enough, people will get their usefulness.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

WHAT??!?! more people need to wear wellies. wet shoes are not fun.