Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And So...

My dear friend Elizabeth is over, and we (Lili, Elizabeth, and I) are making hideous clothing. We are using my mom's spiffy sewing machine that looks like its from the 80's and fabric we got at the fabric market in Taiwan. Its polyester rainbow tie-dye!!! Elizabeth is making it into a skirt with pleats and a polyester silver sash, and let me tell you: the fit is amazing, but the fabric is gag-worthy. But that is really nothing compared to what I attempted to make. It is the same fabric and it is a bandeau bra top thingy!! Its horrible!
So, switching topics, being inspired by my fashionable friends and several fashion blogger geniuses, I have decided to expand my wardrobe. I know everything I own, and not much of it is versatile enough. I am going to spend all my money on clothes for then next month or so... I hope that works. This may be a really bad idea and I'm just so tired it think its brilliant... But I think i will start with Goodwill sometime in the next week. They have cheap stuff. I am rambling. Good night!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I really wish that I could "like" this post...

Emma said...

:D
Thank you!