Sunday, June 20, 2010

I attempt to explore 2011 resort

So, recently I have had this guilty feeling about not paying attention to runway shows. So much amazingness I am not seeing! Tonight I had nothing to do, so I went to Style.com and picked collections from the 2011 resort wear shows based on how cool the designers names were (or in some cases if I actually knew/liked the designer). Here's stuff I luuurved

1 and 2 are 3.1 Phillip Lim; 3, 4, and 5 are Bottega Venata; 6 is ADAM



1, 2, and 3 are Carolina Herrera; 4 and 5 are Burberry Prorsum; 6 is Luca Luca

1 and 2 are Cynthia Rowley; 3-6 are Emilio Pucci

Ah, Resort. I think this is an easy way to ease oneself into looking at runway collections, as they are clothes people would actually wear and a bit more superficial (i.e: no deep philosophical meaning behind the clothing). Although, this could be considered more difficult to look at, since haute couture shows never fail to entertain. We'll think about that when we get there...
So long,
Ema


No comments: