Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Packing for Taiwan

Ok, so I'm taking a small trip to Taiwan this week to look at apartments with the family. I usually really hate packing, so I thought turning it into a blog post would take some of the ugh out of it. The picture above is my five outfits plus a pair of shoes and this necklace I love. I got the shoes on sale at Nordstrom the other day, and they match almost everything. I think the brand is dolce vita. I got the necklace at Buffalo Exchange (this vintage store on Guadalupe) and it also goes with anything. It had leaves on it I think.
I'm smiling at my dog Mabel. Shirt from the Brass Plum; Levi jeans.
Pose! Dress from Anthropoligie. Vintage ring and Nike watch
This picture is sort of terrible, but I like the light, so I put it up. You can still see the outfit. Urban Outfitters shirt; skirt from Thailand (I think). Vintage belt.
Mabel likes packing less than I do. She'd rather be sleeping.

So I'm not exceptionally excited about this trip; all we're gonna do is look at apartments. But at least i'll be stylish while doing that.
Ciao!
Emma

2 comments:

Gingerbits said...

That skirt is so pretty! I love the length and how full it is.

Emma said...

Thanks! I didn't wear it much before, but i made it a bit shorter and now I really love it, because its longer than my other ones.