Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Giant Sigh. And SoLa Boutique

Small vent session here. I really like this store in Taipei called Muji. They have a really wide variety of stuff and its all very minimalistic (is that a word?) They often play this wierd Irish/Scottish background music, and they have CDs of their music called BGM 1-14 or so (stands for BackGround Music). I bought BGM 4 a while ago, and then I accidentally got one a while later, because I forgot I already had 4. So naturally, I was upset at being deprived new Irish music. AND THEN THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH 7!!! I am incompetent sometimes. Why, Muji, why do your CD cases have to all look like this?!Ok, rant over. Today I went out with my friends Persis and Myrna to the Triangle, this shopping center/ mixed use development near the UT campus. They have a boutique, SoLa, which has some adorable clothing.

This dress was very cute, I loved the print. Persis told me to pose like an Urban Outfitters model. I think the angst really highlights the dress.

At first I thought this was a romper, but it is actually a dress. Or, well a tunic that I probably should have been wearing with jeans. I looooved this print even more. Plus, who doesn't want giant pockets?

Also, do you know what I am desperately in need of? HEELS! I am tallish, but 5'7" or 5'8" (I don't trush the doctors office's measurements) is not too tall for heels by any measure. I own too many flats. How are these? I saw them on the Style Rookie. From the Gap.
Also, aren't these cute too? Found 'em on Mod Cloth. I have this suspicion that wedges are easier to balance and walk in than pumps...and stilettos. So i'll start there.
Floral Undertones Wedge


No comments: